CSafe™ Enterprise is designed for large organisations with many thousands of employees.
- Fully customisable to suit your business
- Extra high-level support services
- Extended database options (SQL)
- Unlimited simultaneous users
CSafe™ Enterprise is designed for large enterprise-scale organisations with many thousands of employees. Tasks and records can be assigned and shared between users, improving channels of communication across the business.
Use CSafe™ Enterprise to:
- Keep track of personnel safety and training records
- Meet government OHS requirements
- Manage personnel across multiple departments and sites.
- Store large amounts of critical data on industry-standard database systems.
- Unlimited User Accounts – security and access restrictions can be set up for each account.
- Customisable Group Level Security – for additional protection of sensitive information.
- Incident Investigation – detailed with customisable items.
- Extended Database Options – optional upgrade to SQL Server enterprise level database system.
- Included Modules:
- Personnel – Store a detailed database of all staff, contractor and visitor information.
- Records – Track incidents, meetings, audits, hazards and reporting / analysis features, plus much more.
- Actions – Record preventative and corrective actions, with automatic email notification. Escalation if actions not completed.
- Training – Create and manage personnel training reports, certificates and matrices.
- Training Matrix Excel Add-on – visualise and print large volumes of training data in Microsoft Excel.
- Optional Modules Available:
- Risk Register – build and manage a complete risk register for your business.
- Recurring Tasks – set up recurring tasks with history and comments recorded every time the task is completed.
- Activity Log – record and track corrective/preventative actions and work activity.
- Health Management – assists in managing overall health status, injury recovery and clinic attendance records for your staff.
- Document Control – provides an easily searchable document register, with a full history log of changes and an archive of previous versions.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.