CSafe™ Small Business is designed for small-medium sized business that require multiple user accounts for management.
- Password protected security
- Optional module upgrades available
- Up to 5 simultaneous users
CSafe™ Small Business is designed for the needs of small-medium sized businesses/organisations of up to 100 staff, requiring departmental management.
Use CSafe™ Small Business to:
- Keep track of personnel safety and training records.
- Meet government OHS requirements.
- Manage personnel across multiple departments.
- Up to 5 User Accounts – Assign managers and supervisors as CSafe™ administrators.
- Password Protected Security – for additional protection of sensitive information.
- Incident Investigation – detailed with customisable items.
- Included Modules:
- Personnel – Store a detailed database of all staff, contractor and visitor information.
- Records – Track incidents, meetings, audits, hazards and reporting / analysis features, plus much more.
- Actions – Record preventative and corrective actions, with automatic email notification. Escalation if actions not completed.
- Training – Create and manage personnel training reports, certificates and matrices.
- Optional Modules Available:
- Risk Register – build and manage a complete risk register for your business.
- Recurring Tasks – set up recurring tasks with history and comments recorded every time the task is completed.
- Activity Log – record and track corrective/preventative actions and work activity.
- Health Management – assists in managing overall health status, injury recovery and clinic attendance records for your staff.
- Document Control – provides an easily searchable document register, with a full history log of changes and an archive of previous versions.
- Training Matrix Excel Add-on – visualise and print large volumes of training data in Microsoft Excel.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.