Manage personnel health and injury recovery progress with the
CSafe™ Health Management Module.
The CSafe™ Health Management module provides a powerful record keeping tool for all Clinic Activities and Injury Management. This module allows you to record and review all clinic visits and outcomes; and also to record injury management updates, as well as consumable usage and hand over reports between clinic personnel.
- Clinic Activity Log – record clinic actions and outcomes, for example patient visits, drug tests, dehydration tests etc.
- Activity Overview – allows users to search and filter all health management events.
- Medical History – medical staff can immediately view all prior history items involving a specific patient.
- Medications History – view an easily accessible list of all medications and consumables issued to each patient.
- Printable Reports – reports for patient visits can be generated and printed for forwarding on to external health providers.
- Clinic Handover Report – this report contains all relevant information about the state of the clinic and any outstanding issues that require attention.
- Cost Allocation – all clinic activities, consumables and staff time can be allocated a cost. This allows for clinic cost reports to be generated and allocated to cost codes.
- Equipment Log Sheet – a log sheet is available to record details of regular checks of equipment.
- Clinic Activity Report – reports can be generated showing the split of time or cost between work related and non-work related clinic activity.
- Injury Recovery Register – a register to record return to work progress when an injury occurs.