Keep track of incident and investigation data with the CSafe™ Records Module.
The CSafe™ Records Module is a powerful tool that provides a means for recording and actioning many different types of safety-related activities, hazards and incidents. A major component of this module is the incident investigation tool, that provides a customisable full investigation process allowing you to perform a complete investigation electronically; from the initial notification to the final sign-off and review from management and all steps in between.
- Record Taking and Storage – provides a facility for the recording and storage of the following records:
- Safety Incidents
- Environmental Incidents
- Full Investigations
- Safety Observations
- Hazard Reports
- Process Loss
- Safety Meetings
- Compliance Actions
- Change Management
- User Defined Record Types
- User Friendly Layout
- Customisable Email Notifications – ability to set email notifications to occur for any record type
- Action Assignment – enter corrective actions against any record with automatic escalation.
- Analysis Tools – create graphs and statistical data representations
- Urgent Record Notification – ‘traffic light’ system allows you to easily find records that require attention
- Record Lock – Function to lock a record to prevent accidental changes. System Administrators and the user who locked the record can unlock it.
- Customisable Survey – create customised questions to gather specific information for each type of record
- And much more!
CSafe™ Records includes an additional form for adding records without the user requiring access to the full CSafe™ system. This provides a simple interface for submitting a new record to CSafe™, and takes the onus of collecting data away from OHS Personnel.
Security can be added by requiring that a record type be reviewed and approved by OHS Personnel before being accepted as an official record.