Use the CSafe™ Recurring Task Module to schedule and manage regular tasks.
The CSafe™ Recurring Task module is designed for managing and scheduling regular tasks that help ensure company compliance with safety obligations, such as inspections, testing and many other tasks. When tasks are completed, a history log with the completion date and any comments noted during the completion of the task are recorded.
- Create Task Categories – store any type of task with user-generated ‘Task Types’ – these are linked with the ‘Record Types’ of the Records Module
- Automatic Task Rescheduling – tasks can be automatically rescheduled based on a single of tasks that can match any frequency required
- Sub-Tasks – main tasks are split into sub-tasks that can have different frequencies and responsible persons
- Clear Task Due Date Identification – ‘traffic light’ system easily identifies how close due dates are for tasks.
- Identify Tasks by Person – view tasks by person responsible and create a task report by person
- Quick Task Update – this feature allows you to record that a task was completed with a single mouse click
- History Log – this tool displays all of the instances that a task was previously completed, along with the due date and the date completed
- Records Module Integration – automatically create a CSafe™ Record based on a Task and then assign Corrective Actions if required
- And much more!